1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day? I love it…when I remember to celebrate! About every two years, I pull a really good one on Wes. Last year, it involved the dogs and their “running away” (we hid them). This year, I didn’t think of anything good in time….which means by next year, his guard should be down, and I can get him really good!
2. Do you like birds? Out in nature….I have no problems with them. In college, I took a Hitchcock class as an elective, and Tippi Hendren and The Birds didn’t manage to freak me out about them or anything. The one living in my house, whom Abree conned us into buying with her big puppy dog eyes last summer…..now, he kind of freaks me out. We’ve really given it a shot, but we just aren’t bird-pet-people. She’s almost ready to let us find him a new home….anyone need a Green Cheek Conure?!
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail? Daily. At some point, in every day, it ends up pulled back.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. But I don’t think it happens as often as it’s professed. But, yes, I do believe those lightening-bolt-moments happen, on occasion.
5. What is your favorite appetizer? Mushrooms…stuffed, fried…..almost any way imaginable.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels? I don’t like heels. At least, not to wear. I love photographing them, though! Does that count?!
7. Are you a picky eater? Not really, I generally love most foods. A couple of foods I don’t like, that I really wish I did: tomatoes and watermelon. They look so juicy and yummy, but ever time I try them, I gag. My mom used to tell me I would develop a taste for them when I grew up. Guess I’m not “grown up” yet?
8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about? I was hooked on Once Upon a Time from day one. And, as far as I can tell, approximately 2 other people feel the same way! It’s kind of silly, but I love the back-and-forth of the fairy tale stories, and how they play out so differently that we might have assumed, to fit the story line.
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea? Neither! Being a southern girl, I know that’s sort of like saying I don’t like front porch swings (which I DO) but I’ve just never acquired a taste for it. Dang Diet Coke addiction!
10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.) Peeta, especially for Katniss. But, I loved Gale so much, and I really wanted someone great for him. Which is why I am sad that Suzanne Collins insists she has no plans to write anything more about The Hunger Games. And, speaking of Hunger Games…gosh, I loved the movie. Of course, it’s never as good as the book…but I was soooo hesitant about how the book would even play out on the big screen. They rocked it…especially Jennifer Lawrence.